Travel insurance

As written in the post on home insurance, your foreign travel of no longer than 45 days is insured by your home insurance. No need to buy a travel insurance every time you make a short trip abroad.

Insurance companies offering travel insurance for a trip longer than 45 days include Europeiska (its website in English). Maybe there are more in Sweden, but I just don't know.

No comments: